Fall Protection Products
3M DBI Sala Construction Roofer's Kit
• Reusable roof anchor installs to sloped or flat wood and metal decking roofs, resists corrosion, includes a hinged design with D-Ring • Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant rope grab with attached 2ft shock absorber; includes a built in gravity latch for added security • 50ft polyester/polypropylene 5/8" lifeline with Snap hook at one end, sewn termination at the other end • Kit specifications: 100% durable and lightweight polyester, vest style 5-point harness • Harness Capacity: 310 lbs. • Harness Size: Universal • Harness approval: CSA • Roof Anchor Capacity: 310 lbs. • Roof Anchor Approval: ANSI • Rope Grab Capacity: 310 lbs.
• Rope Grab Approval: CSA • Lifeline Approval : CSA
• 16 mm (5/8") diameter, polyester sheath with polypropylene core
• Tensile strength: 2540 kg (5600 lbs.) • Zinc plated stamped steel hook
• Net weight: 5.6 lbs. (25 kg).
• 5000-lb anchorage point can be reused • Forged alloy D-ring
• Painted steel construction • Includes twenty 16D nails for single use
• Total weight: 3 lbs
• Drop forged, D-shaped, 5000-lb. anchorage point
• Easy one-hand operation
• Self-locking • 3/4" gate opening
• ANSI, CSA, CE approved
Compliance in a Can Fall Protection Kits
3M PROTECTA FALL PROTECTION
• A complete CSA compliant fall protection system in one handy container • Harnesses are certified to CSA standard Z259.10, Class A • Lanyards are certified to CSA standard Z259.11, Class E4
2199820 Vest style harness with pass-thru connections 6' shock absorbing lanyard with 2 locking snap hooks
Cobra Rope Grabs
• Constructed of high impact resistant steel • Operates in automatic or manual mode • Can be used on approved horizontal rope systems • Can be removed and reattached to a rope at any point during traverse • Designed for use with nylon or polyester rope • Accommodates 5/8" (16 mm) rope
• Total weight: 1.75 lbs. (0.79 kg) • Certified to CSA standard
Available in 3 versions with optional Shock Absorber and Lanyards.