Abrasive Pads and Discs
Wholesale Safety Labels now has access to abrasives from 3M, Merit, Norton and Osborn.
If you don't see the category of products you require, call or email us for a free quote.
3M Scotch-Brite Hand pads
Excellent products for hand finishing, polishing, cleaning, blending, deburring of wood, metals and composites
• Ideal for wood finishing, paint preparation and general cleaning • 6" x 9" come in finishes coarse to ultra fine
• Can be used dry or with water or solvents
3M Sanding sponges
• Sponges form perfectly to corners, contours and flat surfaces
• Can be used on all surfaces, from wood, metal and plastic, to coated or painted surfaces • Sponges are all 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" in size and have a soft sponge in the centre
3M Tri-M-ite Fre-cut Abrasive Paper
415U/415N (A weight paper - open coat) • Silicon carbide mineral cuts fast and smooth • Ideal for sanding between coats of varnish, paint and other finishes • Especially suited to wood and sealer sanding
3M Scotch-Brite Discs
Premium Scotch-Brite surface conditioning non-woven web provides a burr-free decorative finish. Removes grind marks, rust and coatings.
Comes in 2 or 3 inch diameters in Coarse to Very Fine Grit
3M Hook & Loop Scotch-Brite
Surface Conditioning Discs Scotch-Brite surface conditioning discs are best for finishing, cleaning and light deburring on flat metal surfaces. Attach and remove easily to 3M hook & loop back up pads. Used with the following hand tools: • Right angle • Random orbital • Dual action
3M Scotch-Brite EXL Roloc Unitized Wheels
• Strong, efficient products for edge deburring and finishing
• Used with 3M Roloc+ holder pads on a straight shaft or right angle tool
Comes in 2 or 3 inch diameters in Medium to Grit