Master Lock Lockout Devices
Master Lock Seal Tight Ball Valve Lockouts
• Compact, lightweight, flexible and easy to use, the Seal Tight valve lockout works on virtually every valve size and applications • Eliminates the risk of accidentally moving a handle by removing it and concealing the stem
• Effectively locks out all valves from 3/8" to 4", thus eliminating specific valve lockout systems • Simple to apply, with an intuitive wrapping strap and locking mechanism • Works on virtually all valves; metal and PVC, insulated pipes, ceiling or wall-mounted pipes and hard to reach valves
Cinch Sacs – Large Electrical Connectors
• Offers broad application solutions sized at 7" diameter by 17" tall
• Insert PVC tubing to block access to control buttons for hoist control lockout • Flexible and durable rip-stop nylon bag fits easily in safety tool boxes • Lock out with up to six padlocks or hasps
• Trilingual lock out warning printed on bag.
Seal Tight Handle-On Ball Valve Lockouts
• Patent-pending innovative design locks out the ball valves from 1/4" to 4" • Constructed of metal alloy, this lockout device withstands corrosive environments and operates in extreme temperatures
• Works in virtually all ball valve installations – metal and PVC valves, insulated pipes, and pipes with tight access due to close proximity to other valves, pipes or structures • Works with all Master Lock® and American Lock® safety padlocks and safety hasps.
Adjustable Cable Lockouts
• Infinitely adjustable for a secure fit every time • Integrated, single-piece safety hasp and cable for ease-of-use • Ideal for both multiple circuit breaker panel and side-by-side gate valve lockouts
• Tough, lightweight, Zenex thermoplastic body withstands chemicals; performs effectively in extreme conditions
• Custom cable lengths available
Universal Wall Switch Lockouts
• Prevent unintentional toggling of wall switch to "ON" position
• One-time installation uses the existing wall plate screws • Hinges open for unobstructed normal operation switch • Lock the switch in either the "ON" or "OFF" position by closing the cover over the switch, then applying padlock • Locks out both toggle and decor paddle wall switches.