Vehicle Safety ID & Seals
3M Scotchlite Diamond Grade Conspicuity Sheeting
• Series 983 sheeting features superior reflective qualities • DOT-C2 certified and guaranteed to meet or exceed all NHTSA requirements • Series 983 sheeting offers the following: • Brightness–six times brighter than conventional sheeting • Maintains its superior conspicuity with a bright white appearance during the day and high reflectivity at night • Angularity–reflects well at angles up to nearly 90° • Outlining Capabilities–helps identify vehicle size and type • Durability–resists weather, dirt and aging
• 7-year warranty – strong performance backed by more than 50 years of experience in reflective technology. Available in 2" x 50 yards in Alternating 7" White x 11" Red Tape
or in Alternating 6" White and 6" Red Tape.
High Security Unolock™ 3.0 Bolt Seal
The 742RR Bolt Seal is C-TPAT compliant and meets or exceeds ISO 17712 requirements as a High Security Seal.
The Unolok Bolt Seal is made of a solid steel pin encased in polypropylene and barrel encapsulates the ink jetted seal imprint and numbering to prevent tampering. It also features duel numbering on the pin and the barrel to prevent substitution or replacement. Priced per 50 / Pack. Prices as low as $73.00 at 5 pack quantity.
Indicative Embossed Flat-End Metal Seal
Seals have curved edges to prevent cuts on bare skin.
Sold in cases of 1,000 each consecutively numbered for tracking and inventory purposes.
Custom seals are available printed with your company name and consecutive numbering
High Security Alulock™ 3.5 Cable Seal – 12″ Length
This C-TPAT Compliant high security cable seal has a 12″ cable to attach to wide or uneven hasps or other difficult applications. Cable can be tightened to form a tight seal that makes tampering difficult. Applications include truck trailers, chemical containers, tank-truck valves, money bags, in-plant valves, box doors, scales, barrels etc. Meets or exceeds C-TPAT and ISO/PAS 17712 requirements as a High Security Seal. Custom seals are available printed with your company name and consecutive numbering. Sold per package of 50 Seals. Prices as low as $73 / Pkg at 5 package quantity.
Pull-Tite II Seals
• For tagging and sealing, one piece • Polypropylene seal is installed and removed without tools • Feature a double wall locking chamber which resembles a double dome design • The inner dome performs the actual locking while the outer dome protects against tampering attempts • Seals have the wording "Seal" and 7 consecutive numbers • 1000/box
• One-piece, easy-break, all-plastic construction • Straight, thin locking arrow applies with one hand and fits most latch mechanisms • Designed for reliable, cost-effective tamper-evidence and quick access • Seals have the wording "Seals" and 7 consecutive numbers embossed • Operational length 15/16"
• 1000/box • Other colours available Note: Can be stamped to show a company name, logo and consecutive numbers at extra charge is available