Respirators & Accessories
Maintenance-Free Gas, Vapour, and Paint Respirators - 3M
• Pre-assembled so there are no spare parts to replace • Cradle suspension holds the respirator in place with minimal pressure to the back of the neck and the bridge of the nose
• Low profile organic vapor cartridges for a wider field of vision and greater comfort while wearing glasses or goggles. The easy-to-install prefilter is approved for paint spray, pesticides, and particulates. • Paint Spray Version is packaged with one pair of P95 prefilters and one pair of prefilter retainers. • NIOSH/MSHA approved and available in Small, Medium or Large
Survivair® Valuair® Plus Half-Mask Respirators - Honeywell
Great value and easy to adjust. The Valuair® Plus series provide an excellent choice for limited use and limited life applications. Valuair® combines NIOSH-approved protection with low breathing resistance and the comfort of more expensive respirators.
Soft sealing flange and forward angled nose piece easily accommodate eyewear
• Perspiration port • Easy to adjust, 3-piece sliding suspension. Available in Small - Large
Survivair® Premier® Plus Half-Mask Respirators
Triple flange design = superior fit, comfort and protection. The Survivair® Premier® Plus is our top-of-the-line half-mask respirator. Made of soft silicone, it is extremely comfortable, flexible and durable. • A triple flange fits a wide variety of facial types and provides the ultimate in comfort and superior fit • Wide, wraparound, pleated silicone facepiece fits a large variety of facial types • Available in Small or Medium/Large
Survivair® Gas/Vapour Respirator Cartridges
• Designed to offer low inhalation resistance for easier breathing and less fatigue
• Low profile won't interfere with vision • Sold in pairs
Cartridges: Organic Vapour, Organic Vapour/Acid Gases, and Acid Gas
Cartridges/P100 Filter Combo: Organic Vapour, Organic Vapour/Acid Gas, and Multi-Gas
Respirator Cleaning Wipes
Used to clean elastomeric facepiece respirators.
8" x 10" towelettes are alcohol-free and will not damage the facepiece materials. Individually packaged.
100 per box. Priced per Box.
Fit Test Kits - 3M Bitter or Sweet Solutions
• Meets the performance criteria for fit testing respirators under the current OSHA Standard for Respirator Protection and CSA Standard Z94-4 • A fast, easy method for performing qualitative fit testing • Can be used with any particulate respirator or any gas and vapour respirator with a particulate filter • Helps satisfy respiratory program requirements • Can be used during respirator training programs. • Convenient, reliable, and economical to use