Drum Moving Equipment
Wholesale Safety Labels has a complete line of Drum Equipement. We have access to 100's of solutions and we offer more and more as our customer's request them. If you don't see the item you require, please call or email us for a free quote on any Drum Accessory or Drum Moving Product.
Drum Hand Trucks
• All-welded 1 1/4" round tubular steel frame
• Handles containers from as small as 18" in diameter to large 45-gallon steel drums
• Ideal for loading drums onto pallets, or for going over curbs or uneven docks
• Free standing when loaded
• Capacity: 1000 lbs.
• Durable blue enamel finish
Available with 2 Wheels or 4 Wheels (1o" Front and 6" Rear)
All-In-One Drum Trucks - 1200 lbs. Capacity
• All-welded design with 1 1/4" round tube
• Drum trucks can be used to transport and dispense drums
• Easy-to-use belt-system and hook keeps drums securely on the truck.
• Easy to load and unload on skids
• Handles plastic, steel or fibre drums • Loop handle models provide added leverage while dual handle models provide side body comfort.
• Four-wheel design for added support and easy manoeuvrability
• Capacity: 1200 lbs. Available with 10" Rubber or Pneumatic Tires
All-Welded Drum Rockers
• Safe method of upending up to 45 imp. gal./55 US gal. drums for moving, draining or storing • No lifting, straining, or danger of drum tipping backwards • Load drum into the draining position in seconds • Constructed of all welded heavy gauge steel tubing
• Removable handle • 3" polyolefin swivel casters and wheels
• Capacity: 1000 lbs.
Steel Drum Dollies
• Welded 3/16" thick x 4", frames are built to withstand constant use • 24" inside diameter handles 45-gallon drums
• Comes with four swivel casters
• Quality powder-coat finish
• Shipped knocked down
Available in 750, 1000, and 1500 Lbs. Capacity
Multi-Purpose Overhead Drum Lifter with Wrenches
• Simple three-arm design allows for safe lifting of closed head 30 to 55-gallon steel, plastic, and fiber drums with top lips • Each removable arm also functions as a wrench for use on different drum plugs, faucets, and rim ring bolts • Lifts of drums up to 800-lb. capacity • Powder coat finish for durability • Weight: 20 lbs.
Steel Drum Grabbers
• Lift and transport one 45 Imp. gal./55 US gal. steel drum without the fork truck driver leaving his seat • No risk of drum slipping since handler grips under rim of drum or rolling hoops • Heavy gauge grabber slides onto truck forks and is locked with two turn down screws