Water Jel Burn Solutions
Water Jel® Burn Kits
• Provides cool and soothing temporary relief of pain, protects against contamination and stops burn progression
• Lowers and stabilizes skin temperature; cools through transference, not evaporation, to reduce the risk of hypothermia • Water-based, water-soluble gel is easy to remove and assists in the removal of burnt clothing • Non-toxic and non-irritating
• Unaffected by prior freezing, air travel and hot temperatures
Available in 10 Unit Standard Kit I or Large Kit II - 16 unit Plastic Kit
Water Jel® Burn Dressings
• Individually wrapped non-woven dressings infused with Water Jel® will not stick to the wound • Sterile
Available in 5 popular sizes
Water Jel® Cool Jel
• Pain relieving gel othes burns, moisturizes and provides a protective barrier against contaminants and irritants.
Available in: 3.5 g single use pouches (25/box) or 118 ml squeeze bottle
Water Jel® Fire Blankets
• Multipurpose fire blanket made of 100% wool, saturated with Water Jel® gel • Packaged in a high-density, water-resistant, polyethylene case Uses: Emergency burn victim care and fire protection To extinguish small fires To construct an escape route To shield and protect a rescuer from intense heat and flames.
Available in sizes: 30" x 36" or 60" x 72" Fire Blankets