Construction & Traffic Signs
Tilt-Adjust for Roll-Up Construction Signs
Roll-up Construction Signs
• Temporary traffic control signs for construction, work zones and emergency traffic control
• Lightweight, flexible fabric
• Highly visible 36" x 36" orange sign with contrasting black messages and symbols
• Designed with four corner pockets to insert cross-ribs (sold separately)
Micro Prismatic Reflective Vinyl (RV) MUCTD Standard
High intensity reflective vinyl is a heavy-duty vinyl coated
fabric. Designed to provide higher twilight sign brightness.
Diamond Grade (DG) MTO Standard
Fluorescent prismatic reflective sheeting with
heavy-duty coated fabric backing. Great visibility and reflectivity from
far and wide angles with maximum brightness at daytime and dark locations.
• Assure roll-up sign is standing straight,
even on uneven ground
• Stand is angle-adjustable with
unique Tilt-Adjust feature
• Set stand on ground at most any slope angle
or grade, yet still display sign straight-up
• Powder-coated galvanized steel frame
construction resists rust and corrosion
• Available in Single Spring or Double Spring
Traffic Control Signs
• Double-sided hand-held traffic sign
• Directs traffic by signaling the desired warning towards oncoming vehicles
• STOP legend red with white legend and border
• SLOW legend fluorescent yellow/green with black legend and border
• Size: 18" x 18"
• Meets 2001 MTO TC-22 standards for Ontario
• Optional 81" orange plastic handle available
Warning Traffic Signs High Intensity (HP)
High intensity prismatic sheeting is over three times brighter than standard engineer-grade sheeting.
Size: 36" x 36" (90 cm x 90 cm)
Other Traffic Sign legends available, call for details.
Note: Volume Pricing Available starting at 2 Signs.