Personal Protection: Head Protection
The Peak A79 CSA Type 1 by NORTH
• High-density polyethylene shell
• Side slots for attaching accessories
• Rain trough to shed rain out
• Reinforcing ribs for extra shell strength
• Ratchet suspension for quick adjustment
• Vertically adjustable headband and foam perforated vinyl sweatband. • Weighs less than 12 oz.
• Certified to CSA standard Z94.1-05 type 1, Class E
Available in: White, Yellow, Orange, Green, Sky Blue, and Navy Blue.
Note: Custom Logo's available on all hard hats, email us your requirements.
Omega II Safety Caps CSA Type 2
• Crown and lateral impact and penetration protection
• Molded from high density polyethylene for maximum comfort and protection
• Accessory slots accommodate a wide variety of eye, face, and hearing products
• Cushioned brow pad absorbs moisture and is removable and washable
• Comfortable, 4-point impactabsorbing nylon woven suspension
• Secure-Fit ratchet suspension adjustment
• Reverse headband certified. Certified to CSA standard Z94.1-05 type 2, Class E
Available in: Blue, White, Orange, Yellow, and Dark Blue.
Matterhorn CSA Type 2 by NORTH
• Foam liner for extra protection from lateral impacts
• Rain trough
• Slotted for attachments
• Quick Fit suspension is ultra-lightweight with locking action, simply squeeze buckle and loosen
• Certified to standard CSA Z94.1-05 type 2, Class E
Available in: White, Yellow, Orange, Dark Blue, Sky Blue and Green.
Freedom Series Hard Hat
Suspension Type: Ratchet
Canadian Maple Leaf design
V-Gard® helmet with distinctive "all Canadian" graphics
Meet requirements of ANSI Z89.1 2003 for a Type I helmet, Class E and CSA Type 1, Class E
Worker Starter Kits
• Ideal for outfitting temporary workers • Kit includes: Hard hat: CSA type 1 with ratchet suspension Safety glasses: I/O blue mirror compliant with CSA standard Earplugs: Corded CSA class AL with NRR rating of 32 dB Gloves: Split cowhide patch palm leather Respirator: NIOSH N95 approved