Microporous Protective Clothing Sold in packs of 25. Available in Standard and Hooded Coveralls.
• Microporous film laminated to a polypropylene substrate
• Offers protection against liquid, dust and light chemical splashes
• High quality microporous fabric provides comfortable fit and breathability
• Can be used in dry and wet work environments
• Passed penetration tests with Diazinon, motor oil, bleach, isocyanate
based paint, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite and blood
• Fabric weight: 1.85 oz/yd2 (63 grams)
• Colour: White
Applications: Asbestos and lead abatement, clean rooms, radioactive dirt and dust,
printing, refineries/chemical producers, maintenance, crime scenes, painting.
Zenith Protective Clothing Microporous Coveralls